AB/MD of Greenview Lot 1 Blk 1 Plan 1624179 MD of Greenview, Agricultural Home Parcel, ±52.91Title Acres
If the high bid does not meet reserve when bidding closes, the high bidder will be the first to be contacted with the opportunity to negotiate.
***This parcel will close on June 13, 2023***
Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
Upon Placing A Bid, You Agree To And Accept These TERMS & CONDITIONS
DeBolt, AB - Closes June 13, 2023
IP MarketPlace E
1 Parcel of Real Estate:
52.91± Title Acres
1539+/- Sq Ft Bungalow
40 Ft x 60 Ft Shop
Bidding on this real estate will close on June 13, 2023
Directions To Property
- From DeBolt, AB, at the intersection of Twp Rd 721 A & Hwy 736 go North on Hwy 736 1.7 km. Property on East side. GPS 55.2341371, -118.0255769
AB/MD of Greenview
- Ritchie Brothers Real Estate welcomes you to the Himschoot acreage.
- This picturesque location in Peace Country with 52.91 title acres of land conveniently located 5 minutes from DeBolt, Alberta and 40 minutes East of Grande Prairie.
- The house on the property is a 1539+/- sq ft Bungalow built in 1963, double attached garage with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The 40 ft x 60 ft shop has a 14 ft x 22 ft door opening, heated floors and bathroom.
- Some bonuses of the property are 10 acres of Saskatoon trees.
- This will sell via the Ritchie Brothers Real Estate Event auction on June 13th.
Parcel 1 – Lot 1 Block 1 Plan 1624179 – 52.91+/- Title Acres – Home Parcel
1539+/- sq ft home, main floor (3) bedrooms, (2) bathrooms, fireplace, lower level (2) bedrooms, washroom, 40 ft x 60 ft shop, washroom, heated floors, 14 ft x 22 ft door opening, well, septic tank, taxes TBC.
Property may be viewed by appointment
- For More Information:
1.866.490.3081 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brokerage: Ritchie Bros Real Estate Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Successful bidders are required to pay a transaction fee
Each purchased Lot will be subject to a transaction fee (+ GST & + PST if applicable) of:
10% transaction fee on all Lots selling for $12,000 or less or
4.85% on all Lots selling for over $12,000, up to $75,000, with a minimum fee of $1,200 per Lot or
$3,638 on all Lots selling for over $75,000 (in the currency of the auction).
The transaction fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.