|/ / /|
Upper Fishing Lake, SK, 17.82± Acre Commercial Lease Improvement
If the high bid does not meet reserve when bidding closes, the high bidder will be the first to be contacted with the opportunity to negotiate.
***This parcel will close on December 14, 2022***
Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
Upper Fishing Lake, SK - Closes December 14, 2022
IP MarketPlace E
5 Unit Motel, 2 Rental Cabins, 14 Rooms in 2 Rental Trailer Units, 8 RV
Camping Site, Store, 31 Seat Restaurant, Living Quarters & 2400± Sq
Ft Shop Commercial Lease Improvement
- Bidding on this real estate will close on December 14, 2022
SK/Commercial Lease Agreement #300973
Caribou Creek Lodge Ltd Lease Improvement Details:
- 17.82+/- Acre Lease until March 31, 2032
- 1350+/- Sq Ft 5 Unit Motel, (2) Rental Cabins, (2) 4200+/- Sq Ft Rental Trailer Units, Camping Facilities, 3500+/- Sq Ft Restaurant, Store & Living Quarters, 2400+/- Sq Ft Shop & Office, 20 Ft x 24 Ft Cold Storage Building, Other Property Features. Learn more
Directions To Property
- Caribou Creek Lodge, SK 106, Candle Lake, SK GPS 54.05913, -104.65775
Property may be viewed by appointment
- For More Information:
866.490.3081 | email@example.com
- Brokerage: Ritchie Bros Real Estate Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Successful bidders are required to pay a transaction fee
Each purchased Lot will be subject to a transaction fee (+ GST & + PST if applicable) of:
10% transaction fee on all Lots selling for $12,000 or less or
4.85% on all Lots selling for over $12,000, up to $75,000, with a minimum fee of $1,200 per Lot or
$3,638 on all Lots selling for over $75,000 (in the currency of the auction).
The transaction fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.