|/ / /|
1990 Michigan L190 Wheel Loader
|Engine||The engine started and ran.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system is operational.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price (min $100)|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup Located Near Pittsburgh
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses.
We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
Your equipment financing partners are ready to guide you through unpredictable times.
Get expert advice to help you
make the right decision
When the economy pivots, you need to be able to do the same with your equipment & truck needs. But you need to know your options - and we can help.
Our 200+ Ritchie Bros. equipment financing specialists are here to listen and expertly guide you through these unpredictable times - whatever the situation - with proven finance solutions.
What sets Ritchie Bros. Financial
Flexible finance options
PurchaseFlexTM Financing gives you the freedom and flexibility to source your trucks and equipment anywhere
Approvals in as little as one day
10+ years of equipment financing experience
And tens of thousands of satisfied customers
Your equipment & financing one-stop-shop
To access Ritchie Bros. full suite of services, solutions, and insights
$1B+ in open credit approvals
Helping businesses of all sizes & situations
Contact us today to navigate your next move.
“The financing rates and terms Ritchie Bros. offered were better than anywhere else, and they approved me for higher amounts, They even help me finance equipment I buy elsewhere!”
David Fischer - Performance Grading Inc.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)