|/ / /|
2005 Apache AS1010 100 ft 4x2 High Clearance Self-Propelled Sprayer
Rouleau, Saskatchewan, Canada.
527 Machine Hours Showing, Hydrostatic, Air Conditioner, Radar, Auto Rate Control Automatic Boom Height Control Raven Envizio Pro Display, Raven Antenna/ Receiver, Raven QuickTrax Autosteer, 2005 US EPA Label, Auto Rate Control, Automatic Boom Height Control, Hydraulic Driven Pump, 1000 gal Poly Tank, Foam Markers, Rinse Tank, Triple Nozzle Bodies, 5 Section Control, HID Lights, 380/80R38, Front Tires, 520/85R46 Rear Tires
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Limited Function Check
|Engine||After jump starting, the engine ran.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system is operational. Low on oil after operation|
|Deficiencies||Deficient Components/Systems Include but are not limited to: The boom is bent and the boom tips have weld repairs. The right main boom and the left tip boom cylinders have dripping leaks.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Saskatchewan sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)