|/ / /|
2013 JLG 660SJC Crawler Telescopic Boom Lift
|Electric||The electrical system is operational.|
|Engine||The engine started and ran.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system is operational.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Illinois sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $75,000||4.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Must call 48hrs ahead to make appointment. Buyer must verify capacities of docks, and forklifts prior to arrival. Unscheduled arrivals will be turned away.
Loading Dock Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Every year, more and more equipment buyers are saying goodbye to the banks and hello to PurchaseFlex Financing from Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. Since 2011, we’ve helped more than 10,000 Ritchie Bros. customers acquire more than $1 billion in equipment needed to run their businesses.
We offer fast approvals, and give you the freedom and flexibility to buy what you need, when you need it. Our team of 100+ friendly financing experts are here to help your business grow, and are ready to invest in your success over the long term.
One Approval. A Wealth of Buying OptionsWith over US$1 billion in financing pre-approvals, Ritchie Bros. Financial Services has helped thousands of customers grow their businesses with convenient, flexible equipment and truck financing. Our PurchaseFlex™ Financing gives you the freedom and flexibility to buy anywhere - Ritchie Bros. solutions, dealers, or private sellers. And with our fast approvals, you can be ready to buy within a day. Apply now and be ready buy!
Get Approved In As Little As One Day!
- Apply In Minutes - Easily apply online or by phone
- Get Approved Fast - Most applications are processed within a day
- Buy What You Want - Your PurchaseFlex Financing approval covers a wide range of equipment types and ages
- Put It To Work - We work directly with the auction site to get purchases released quickly
Dedicated team of equipment finance expertsUnlike bankers, the Ritchie Bros. Financial Services team members are both equipment and financing experts. We make Canada-USA buying easy; with our cross-border financing you don't always have to pay out-of-pocket or wait for a refund. Apply for PurchaseFlex Financing and we will partner you with a dedicated Ritchie Bros. Account Manager who will help you every step of the way.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)