|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Public Auction Marketplace
Please refer to the attached Used Car Disposition Report (PDF named as equipment number) for more item information under the Documentation section on the right side of this listing page. Item is sold AS IS, WHERE IS, and with all faults. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more auction details and title transfer information for titled items.
Yard Contact for Questions: William Shutt 717-571-9017
Item Location: PennDOT 1054 Ridge Road, Mill Hall, PA 17751
Removal Deadline: Removal by appointment only – July 11th to July 14th (7:30am-2:00pm EST); closed weekends/holidays. Gates lock at 3pm sharp. Buyer or transport company must bring hard copy of Item Release Form. There is NO removal assistance including no equipment/hand-loading, ramps or docks. Buyer is responsible for all removal logistics including proper equipment, loading and transport. Item must be picked up by July 15th, 2022. Any item not picked up within this timeframe may be charged storage fees and/or abandoned and resold by PennDOT. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more info and title transfer info on titled items.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Removal by appointment only – July 11th to July 14th (7:30am-2:00pm EST); closed weekends/holidays. Gates lock at 3pm sharp.
- Removal Note: Buyer or transport company must bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release Form to authorize the release of any item. Anyone entering Department property either to inspect or pick up equipment must wear face covering at all times and practice social distancing. No loading dock or ramps are available onsite. Buyer must come prepared with appropriate equipment to handle removal of item(s). Detachable trailers, Landoll trailers, ramps, rollbacks, etc. may be required. Loading assistance is available at the yard manager’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for obtaining all necessary hauling permits. Location will not assist with removing attachments from units. Yard gates open at 7:30AM and close promptly at 3:00PM EST. Trucks for pick-up must be in the yard by this time.
- No weekend loadouts available. Please bring hard copy of Item Release Form. All items must be picked up on the posted removal days ONLY.
- Any item that is not picked up by the posted removal deadline on the listing page(s), the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA. Storage/other fees will be assessed. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only. United Parcel Service (UPS) is not an acceptable method of removal for any item.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact