|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Auction Marketplace
"ITEMS ARE FOR PICKUP BY BUYER ONLY, N SHIPPING OR 3RD PARTY PICKUP ALLOWED.
Case backhoe has major rust and flat tires, condition is unkNwn being sold for parts only.
As-is, Where-is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Location Contact for Questions/Inspection Appointments: Scott Mutzabaugh 717-514-8437
Inspection Date: By Appointment Only
Location: Commonwealth of PA - DGS, Cherry Rd., Harrisburg, PA 17120
Removal Date: By Appointment Only
Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. There is N loading, dismantling or removal assistance available at this location. "
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pick-up. Hours are Mon-Fri (8:00AM - 2:00PM EST). Item must be removed within 10 days from the auction date.
- The Commonwealth of PA will not provide any removal assistance to buyers including dismantling, moving, loading, providing tools, storage, clean-up, etc. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment and man power to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Any item that is not picked up within the (10) ten calendar days of the auction date (or specific removal date otherwise listed), the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
GovPlanet Customer Service