|/ / /|
2014 Cat 349EL VG Track Excavator
Cab Screen, Rear View Camera, Auxiliary Hydraulic Plumbing, Hydraulic Thumb, Hydraulic Coupler, 59 in Digging Bucket, 24 in Double Grouser Track Shoes
The engine started and ran. The drivetrain engaged in forward and reverse. The main components appear to be in place and operational.
It has been reported by the local dealer that the unit is EPA compliant
The current operating and/or physical condition of the unit has not been verified by IronPlanet.
***Pickups Only Allowed by Appointment. Please contact the consignor after payment has been made to arrange an appointment.***
***Strict site access requirements - Access will not be granted to purchaser or a 3rd party transportation company unless requirements are met. Please review the information attached in the documentation section below prior to bidding or pick up of purchased assets***
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $12,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$12,000 to $40,000||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,200)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 08:00 - 15:00
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
We require the truckers site access paperwork and the RB release paperwork at least 48hrs prior to pickup. The site is closed on Sunday for deliveries. Call to schedule a pickup date.
Loading Dock NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
If you are looking to finance your ICP purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved prior to making your purchase.
United States Equity Funding
United States Equity Funding is dedicated to ICP equipment financing.
To apply for a loan, please complete the following credit application and email it to Sheila Hale or fax it to 617-622-4073.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)