|/ / /|
2007 Cat D9T Crawler Dozer
|Engine||The engine started and ran.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system is operational.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Australian sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Click here for more information We've selected Tomkinson Global Logistics to be our preferred shipping partner in Australia. Tomkinson Global Logistics provide a comprehensive range of freight logistics solutions suitable for all cargo types and destinations.
Click here for more information Loadshift the leading digital transport marketplace in Australia. Loadshift is a communicational hub for individuals and businesses seeking to buy and sell the services of road transport. Click here for more information
We’re shaking it up and offering new ways to get fast-approval financing for your equipment purchases. Choose PurchaseFlex Financing, with up to 100% financing and no payment on the first 90 days*, or a Rent-to-Purchase Option (RPO). One application gets you access to both products.
*Subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply.
One Approval. Heaps of options.
- Up to 100% financing with no deposit.
- No payment for the first 90 days (Subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply).
- Affordable, low monthly payments.
- One approval covers a huge range of equipment types, ages and financing terms.
- Flexible alternative to traditional financing
- Access the equipment you need today for the work you have tomorrow
- Usage contracts as short as 12 months
- Build equity into the equipment quickly – buy or simply hand back at end of term
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)