|/ / /|
1998 Foremost Delta 3C 25 Ton Articulated Hydraulic Truck Crane
Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada.
# of Offers
# of Watchers
ORIGINAL SALES PRICE:
CAD 99,000 TODAY'S PRICE: CAD 84,150
Simon-RO TC4798 Crane, 29' Minimum 92' Maximum Boom Length, 26' to 44' Swingaway Jib, 25 ton Capacity Crosby 1 Sheave Hook Block, Morse 4 Powershift Transmission, Cat 3116 Diesel Carrier Engine, Goodyear 66X43.00-25 Tires.
***The Engine Started And Ran. The Drivetrain Engages In Forward And Reverse. The Hydraulic System Is Operational.***
Click here to view all items with price reductions
Calculate monthly payment
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
Limited Function Check
|Engine||The engine started and ran.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain engages in forward and reverse.|
|Hydraulics||The hydraulic system is operational.|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Rubber Tire Crane
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Alberta sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)