|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission Auction Marketplace
V8 5.3 L Gasoline Engine, Air Conditioner, Power Windows, Power Locks, Towing Hitch
|Engine||After jump starting, the engine ran. The engine would not re-start after shutting down without jump starting.|
|Drivetrain||The drivetrain could not be operationally checked.|
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Buyer MUST call for appointment Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 2:00PM EST) - Unscheduled pick-ups will be turned away.
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
GovPlanet Customer Service