|/ / /|
2009 Volvo VNM T/A Sleeper Truck Tractor
Polotitlan, México, Mexico.
Feb 1, time TBD
Volvo VE D12 12.1L Engine, Engine Brake, Eaton Fuller 18 Speed Manual Transmission, 202" Wheel Base, 6x4, 13,200 lb. Front Axle, 46,000 lb. Rears, 59,200 lb. GVWR, Air Ride Cab, Air Ride Suspension, Fixed 5th Wheel, Sun Visor, Cab Extenders, Roof Fairing, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Dual High Back Seats, Tilt Steering Wheel, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Sleeper Climate Controls
Calculate monthly payment
Please note that as the buyer, you are responsible for reviewing the entire inspection report when evaluating an item.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- (Read More)
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)