|/ / /|
1998 Precision Solar Con Inc SMCII2000FM Message Board - P0333520 / L-258
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Public Auction Marketplace
Please refer to the attached Disposition Report for more information on the item under the Documentation section on the right side of the listing page. Item is sold AS IS, WHERE IS, and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Public Inspection Dates: Wednesday, June 26th and Thursday, June 27th (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST); no appointment needed, open to the public.
Originating Yard Contact for Questions: Jonathan Boop 814-933-1625
Item Location: PennDOT - Clinton County, 1054 Ridge Road, Mill Hall, PA 17751
Removal Deadlines: SPECIFIC REMOVAL DATES ONLY: Please make proper removal arrangements as these are the only available dates for removal:
WEEK 1: Removal is on Monday, July 8th through Thursday, July 11th (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST). Gates lock at 3pm EST sharp. No appointment required.
WEEK 2: Removal is by appointment only on Monday, July 15th through Friday, July 19th (7:30AM - 2:00PM) at least 24 hours in advance.
No weekend loadouts available, site is closed on weekends. All items not picked up by July 19, 2019 will be deemed abandoned, charged daily storage fees and/or resold by the Commonwealth of PA. Buyer or transport company must bring hard copy of Item Release Form. There is limited removal assistance by loader on site. No hand loading assistance, ramps or docks are available. Buyer is responsible for all removal logistics including proper equipment, loading and transport.
Please refer to the terms and conditions for more details on the auction and title transfer information on titled items.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
SPECIFIC REMOVAL DATES ONLY: WEEK 1: Removal is on Monday, July 8 through Thursday, July 11 (7:30AM - 2:00PM EST). Gates lock at 3pm EST sharp. No appointment required.WEEK 2: Removal is by appointment only on Monday, July 15 through Friday, July 19 (7:30AM - 2:00PM) by calling the Garage at 570-726-2200 or Sean Kreger 570-755-1022 at least 24 hours in advance. No weekend loadouts available, site is closed on weekends. All items not picked up by July 19, 2019 will be deemed abandoned, charged daily storage fees and/or resold by the Commonwealth of PA. Buyer or transport company must bring hard copy of Item Release Form. There is limited removal assistance by loader on site. No hand loading assistance, ramps or docks are available.
- Removal Note: Buyer or transport company must bring a copy of the GovPlanet Item Release Form to authorize the release of any item. No loading dock or ramps are available onsite. Buyer must come prepared with appropriate equipment to handle removal of item(s). Detachable trailers, Landoll trailers, ramps, rollbacks, etc. may be required. Loading assistance is available at the yard manager’s discretion. Buyer is responsible for obtaining all necessary hauling permits. Location will not assist with removing attachments from units. Yard gates open at 7:30AM and close promptly at 3:00PM EST. Trucks for pick-up must be in the yard by this time.
- No weekend loadouts available. Please bring hard copy of Item Release Form. All items must be picked up on the posted removal days ONLY.
- Any item that is not picked up by the posted removal deadline on the listing page(s), the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA. Storage/other fees will be assessed. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only. United Parcel Service (UPS) is not an acceptable method of removal for any item.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
GovPlanet Customer Service