|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT) M978 Fuel Tanker
- 31,625 Miles
- 1,530 Engine Hours
- 2,500 Gallon Fuel Body With Pumping System
Engine: Manufacturer: Detroit Diesel Allison
Type: 8 cylinder, 2-stroke, V-type Diesel
Rating: 450 hp, @ 2100 rpm
Fuel: Diesel, DF-2, JP-4, JP-8, VV-F-800
Oil: 30 qt. With Filter (MIL-L-2104D, MIL-L-46167)
Cooling System: 80 qt., Water, Radiator
Fan: Engine-driven, Clutch Type
Transmission: Manufacturer: Allison, Automatic
Speeds: 4 Speeds Forward/ 1 Reverse
Oil: 38 qt. With Filter
Transfer-case : Manufactuer: Oshkosh Truck Corporation, 55000
Type: Air Operated, Front Tandem Disconnect
Oil: 6.5 qt.
Axles: Manufacturer: Front Tandem - Oshkosh Truck Corporation/Eaton; Rear Tandem - Eaton
No. 1 - RS480
No. 2 - DS480-P
No. 3 - DS480-P
No. 4 - RS480
Front Axle Steering Angle: 32 degrees
Oil: Front Tandem - 17.5 qt.; Rear Tandem - 21.5 qt.
Wheels & Tires:
- 8 16.00R20 53" Michelin Super Singles 90% Tread
- 1 Full Size Spare 50% Tread
Electrical System: Alternator: Engine Driven: EMI/RFI Suppressed, Waterproof
Rating Standard: 65 Amp
Batteries: 4 ea., 12v Connected in Series Parallel
Turning Circle: 100'
Vehicle Curb Weight: With Winch - 38,200 lb
Ground Clearance: 24"
Maximum Grade: 60%
Approach Angle: 41 degrees
Departure Angle: 45 degrees
Side Slope: 30%
Maximum Fording Depth: 48"
Unit has been checked over by our shop and is fully operational.
- Clean on road use title in hand
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Call 24hrs in advance for scheduling Joe Thatcher ph. (636) 900-9046
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com