Village of Kisbey, Residential Property
***This listing will expire on June 13, 2023***
Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
Upon Placing A Bid, You Agree To And Accept These TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kisbey, SK - Closes June 13, 2023
IP MarketPlace E
1 Parcel of Real Estate:
1050± Sq Ft Mobile Home
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom,
185 Charles St
SK/Village of Kisbey
Bidding on this real estate will close on June 13, 2023
Directions To Property
- Located on the corner of Charles St and Percy Ave, 185 Charles St, Kisbey, SK GPS 49.646529, -102.671957
SK/Village of Kisbey
Parcel 1 – Lot 3 Blk/Par K-Plan O3 Ext 0
- Wonderful opportunity to get a mobile home in the wonderful town of Kisbey.
- Over 1050 sq ft of living with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and living room.
- The oak cabinets in the kitchen are ready for your enjoyment. Siding will be finished prior to possession.
- This property has a 1500 gallon holding tank. This mobile home is ready to be moved into or rented out for extra income.
- Included in the sale is the siding for the rest of the trailer, and a tin roof will be installed on the porch prior to possession
Property may be viewed by appointment only
- For More Information:
1.866.490.3081 | email@example.com
- Brokerage: Ritchie Bros Real Estate Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Successful bidders are required to pay a transaction fee
Each purchased Lot will be subject to a transaction fee (+ GST & + PST if applicable) of:
10% transaction fee on all Lots selling for $12,000 or less or
4.85% on all Lots selling for over $12,000, up to $75,000, with a minimum fee of $1,200 per Lot or
$3,638 on all Lots selling for over $75,000 (in the currency of the auction).
The transaction fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.