Rosetown, SK, Residential Acreage, +/-10.05 Title Acres
***This listing will expire on June 13, 2023***
Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
Upon Placing A Bid, You Agree To And Accept These TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rosetown, SK - Closes June 13, 2023
IP MarketPlace E
1 Parcel of Real Estate:
10.05± Title Acres
7538± Sq Ft Home
Four-car Attached Garage
SK/Town of Rosetown
This real estate will be sold on June 13, 2023 on MPE.
Directions To Property
- From Rosetown, at the intersection of Hwy 7 and Hwy 4, go 0.32 km (0.2 miles) South on Hwy 4 to property on the left side.
- GPS: 51.542063, -107993869
SK/Town of Rosetown
Parcel 1 – Blk/Par C Plan 102161078 – 10.05 Title Acres – Residential Acreage
Spruce Point Acreage
- Welcome to this one-of-a kind custom designed home situated on a private 10± acre oasis located just on the edge of Rosetown.
- Prairie views and country living at its finest with this 7,538± sq ft home. The home’s exterior exudes elegance with a combination of cultured stone and Hardie board siding. This property is surrounded by mature trees and is professionally landscaped.
- The spacious main floor, totaling 6,038± sq ft, welcomes occupants with a grand entrance. Stately French doors and windows allow unobstructed sight lines from the foyer. This distinguished home features high ceilings and wide hallways throughout.
- The kitchen is every chef’s dream with ample storage, granite countertops, a 12’ island, double ovens, and a spacious pantry. The eating nook is bright and airy with ample natural light from the many south-facing windows. Just off the kitchen is a cozy and inviting family room with a gas fireplace finished with natural stonework. The formal dining area is sophisticated, rich with details, and spacious enough to comfortably seat and entertain a large sized group. Five bedrooms, three baths, a laundry room, a den, and a spacious exercise room occupy one wing of the main floor living space. The Master Suite showcases a large walk-in his and hers closet complete with built-in shelving, a five-piece ensuite spa bathroom, and double garden doors that open onto a private patio. The other four bedrooms boast large closets with built-in drawers and hookups for television/ gaming systems.
- The 1,500± sq ft upper-level entertainment area is accessed by a gorgeous hardwood and slate staircase with decorative cultured stone walls. The home theatre room is perfect for family movies or sports nights and is complete with raised floors for theatre seating, lighting, and projector hookups. A separate games room with a full bar and seating area is the perfect place for entertaining friends
- The huge four-car, heated, attached garage leads to a large mudroom which features slate tile flooring, three large closets with storage shelving, and four storage lockers. The outdoor area is tastefully finished with a partially covered, aggregate patio, a stunning wood burning fireplace, and natural gas barbeque hook-ups.
- This is truly a one-of-a kind sanctuary!
Property may be viewed only by appointment
- For More Information:
1.866.490.3081 | email@example.com
- Brokerage: Ritchie Bros Real Estate Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Successful bidders are required to pay a transaction fee
Each purchased Lot will be subject to a transaction fee (+ GST & + PST if applicable) of:
10% transaction fee on all Lots selling for $12,000 or less or
4.85% on all Lots selling for over $12,000, up to $75,000, with a minimum fee of $1,200 per Lot or
$3,638 on all Lots selling for over $75,000 (in the currency of the auction).
The transaction fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.