|/ / /|
Invermay, SK, Recreational Property, 322.98 ± Title Acres
If the high bid does not meet reserve when bidding closes, the high bidder will be the first to be contacted with the opportunity to negotiate.
***This parcel will close on October 31, 2020***
Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
- c/w 322.98± title acres of recreational land waiting for you to enjoy. Excellent location for a hunting cabin within this abundant wildlife area or an opportunity to create your own private summer and winter recreational property, SAMA FVA $134,000, taxes $563.80
- From Rama, SK go South 9 km (5.6 miles) on Louis Avenue, then West 1 km (0.6 miles), then South 3 km (1.86 miles), then west 1.6 km (1 mile). Property on North side.
Parcel 1 – NW 15-31-08-W2, SW 15-31-08-W2 Ext 1 & Ext 2, SE 15-31-08-W2 Ext 7, Blk/Par A Plan 101676102 Ext 8 – 322.98± Title Acres – Recreational Property
Bidders must satisfy themselves as to the exact current acres, property lines and fence locations, building sizes, taxes and assessments, zoning and permitted uses & surface lease revenue details. The information provided is a guide only
Directions To Property
- Ritchie Bros. Territory Manager - Mark Perkins: 306.276.8475, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ritchie Bros. Regional Sales Manager - Luke Fritshaw: 306.6574030, email@example.com
- Ritchie Bros Real Estate - Ed Truelove: 306.441.0525, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broker: Ritchie Bros. Real Estate Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Only Buyers meeting the ownership requirements of The Saskatchewan Farm Security Act are eligible to purchase farm land in Saskatchewan. Buyers are required to complete a Farm Land Ownership Declaration Form as part of the purchase.
Buyer must pay a transaction fee of $1290 based on the final selling price.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.