|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way Marketplace
Listing includes: 1998 Chevrolet Cheyenne 3500 Pickup Truck, 4x4, VIN: 1GCHK33R4WF043884, 204,193 Miles Crew Cab GVWR 8,600
The item(s) are part of a property acquisition and the condition is unknown. No additional information can be provided and no inquiries. Buyer must attend inspection to assess the condition.
As Is, Where Is and with all faults. Inspection Is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Public Inspection Date: Thursday, August 29, 2019 (10:00AM - 2:00PM EST); No appointment required, open to the public.
Location: Commonwealth of PA, Right of Way Acquisition - 901 Bethel Ave, Aston, PA 19014
Specific Removal Date(s) Apply: Wednesday, Sept 18th & Thursday, Sept 19th (9:00AM - 2:00PM EST) ONLY; There will be no other removal dates available. Note: Buyer must bring valid photo ID at the time of removal along with the release form.
Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. There is no loading assistance available at this location.
Purchase of Personal Property by Commonwealth Employees: Employees (or their agents) of the Department of General Services (DGS) and members of their families are prohibited from purchasing any vehicles at Commonwealth used vehicle auctions conducted by or on the behalf of DGS. Members of the immediate family include: a spouse residing in the employee's household and minor, dependent children.
Employees (or their agents) of all other Commonwealth agencies and members of their immediate families are prohibited from purchasing used vehicles at Commonwealth used vehicle auctions that were assigned to, or surplused by, their employing agency if the sale price exceeds $100.00.
Employees (or their agents) of all other Commonwealth agencies and members of their immediate families are prohibited from purchasing personal property at Commonwealth auctions that were assigned to, or surplused by, their employing agency if the sale price exceeds $500.00 per item.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: PennDOT Right of Way Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Must remove on 9/18 and 9/19 ONLY (9:00AM - 2:00PM EST); no exceptions. Buyer must bring valid photo ID at the time of removal along with a hard copy of the item release form. Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. No removal assistance is available. These are the only dates available for removal.
- The Commonwealth of PA will not provide any removal assistance to buyers including dismantling, moving, loading, providing tools, storage, clean-up, etc. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment and man power to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Any item that is not picked up within the (10) ten calendar days of the auction date or specific removal deadline as listed, the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA; unless otherwise noted in the Marketplace Terms & Conditions. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- PA DGS will not provide assistance to buyers with dismantling, moving, providing tools, storage or clean-up. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Employees may not aid in the removal process.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com