|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of Virginia - DGS Richmond
This is one 1992 GMC 1500 Pickup Truck
2 Door, 1/2 ton
Wont start, power steering pump& alternator removed. Electrical parts moved from engine.
Person to contact: Jerry L. Stinson II
Location of item: 724 Community College Road Cedar Bluff VA 24609
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of Virginia - DGS Richmond terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of Virginia - DGS Richmond Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Virginia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
*Item must be picked up within 10 days*
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
Removal. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal and any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will Seller assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping. Property may be removed between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. Please contact in advance to schedule time for pick-up. For information, please contact the agency representative listed in “Special Instructions”. The successful bidder must assume all liability that may be
incurred in connection with the removal of the property from the premises. If the purchaser does not remove the property purchased within the specified number of days after date of the award, the Commonwealth reserves the right to retain the purchase price and re-sell the property a second time, keeping any proceeds obtained.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com