|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Indiana University of Pennsylvania Auction Marketplace
Lot of Tractor Mower Tires Wheels Rims Parts
- 2 ea. - 4 bolt x 4" pattern 12" steel rims
- 2 ea. - 5 bolt x 4 1/4" pattern 8" steel rims
- 3 ea. - 24 x 12 x 12 used tires on 4 bolt 4"OC rims
- 2 ea. - New tires 25 x 8.50 x 14
- 1 ea. - New tire 23 x 8.50 x 12
- 4 ea. - Tires 13 x 5.00 x 6âÂÂÂÂÂÂâÂÂÂÂÂÂ
âÂÂÂÂÂÂCondition: As is, Where is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Location: Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 650 S. 13th Street, Indiana, PA 15705.
Location Contact: Rich Norris 724-357-7569, email@example.com
Inspection: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays only (8:30AM to 3:30PM - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY).
Removal: Monday thru Friday (8:30AM - 3:30PM) BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
It is the responsibility of the Buyer to remove the unit. Forklift assistance and loading dock are available if needed. The Buyer must have liability insurance in case of any damage.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Indiana University of Pennsylvania terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Indiana University of Pennsylvania Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
Removal: Pick-up days/ times are Monday through Friday (8:30AM to 3:30PM - By Appointment Only). Forklift assistance and loading dock are available if needed. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to remove the items. The Buyer must have liability insurance in case of any damage.
All items not removed by the (8) business day removal deadline will be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of or resold by Indiana Unversity of PA.
For questions about the item, please contact
GovPlanet Customer Service