|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
M548A1 TRACKED AMPHIBIOUS CARGO CARRIER
- RED RIVER ARMY DEPOT OVERHAULED IN MARCH OF 1992
- 1500 ORIGINAL MILES & 255 ENGINE HOURS
- BOLT ON REMOVABLE ROPS BRUSH PACKAGE
- RARE FIBERGLASS HARD TOP
- MIL-SPEC CAMOUFLAGE PAINT
- TOP SPEED OF 38 MPH
- 20,000LB SELF RECOVERY WINCH
- VERY RARE TO FIND ONE OF THESE UNITS IN THIS TYPE OF CONDITION IN CIVILIAN HANDS!!
- FUEL GAUGE IS CURRENTLY NOT OPERATIONAL & REAR TAIL GATE IS MISSING.
- THE M548A1 TRACKED CARGO CARRIER IS AN UNARMORED VARIANT OF THE M113 APC.
- THIS VEHICLE WAS DEVELOPED IN 1965. IT IS A GENERAL PURPOSE TRANSPORT VEHICLE, INTENDED TO CARRY CARGO OR AMMUNITION TO FORWARD AREAS.
- VEHICLE HAS A PAYLOAD CAPACITY OF 5.45 T. IT CAN CARRY THREE PASSENGERS IN THE CAB AND AT LEAST FOUR IN THE CARGO COMPARTMENT.
- THE M548A1 TRACKED CARRIER CAN BE ARMED WITH A PINTLE-MOUNTED 12.7-MM OR 7.62-MM MACHINE GUN OVER THE CAB.
- M548A1 SUPPLY CARRIER IS POWERED BY DETROIT DIESEL 6V53 DIESEL ENGINE, DEVELOPING 210 HP.
- ENGINE IS MOUNTED BEHIND THE CAB.
- VEHICLE HAS A LOW GROUND PRESSURE AND PERFORMS WELL IN RUGGED TERRAIN.
- THE M548A1 IS FULLY AMPHIBIOUS ON WATER IT IS PROPELLED BY ITS TRACKS.
- VEHICLE CAN BE AIRLIFTED BY THE C-130 HERCULES. ITS HEIGHT CAN BE REDUCED BY REMOVING TOP AND FOLDING WINDSCREEN.
- We do our best to describe each of our vehicles however do to age it is SOLD AS IS NO Warranties Expressed Or Implied
We are Able To Help Arrange Shipping Anywhere In The USA
WE ARE A FULL TIME SHOP THAT SPECIALIZES IN ONLY MILITARY EQUIPMENT!
WE CAN ADD OR DO ANYTHING TO THESE TRUCKS ONE MIGHT DESIRE! CUSTOM PAINT, BED-LINER, CARGO COVERS, LED LIGHTS, HARD TOPS, TROOP SEATS, TOOL KITS, WHEELS & TIRES, OFFROAD LIGHTS AND MAINTENANCE SERVICES. IF YOU WANT A RED, SILVER OR PINK TRUCK WE CAN DO IT!!! WE ALSO BUILD TRUCKS TO ORDER! IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GIVE US A CALL AND SEE IF WE CAN HELP YOU OUT!!!
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com