Lot of (4) Misc. Tires & (6) Heavy Equip Attachments - D3-FY2019-26
This item is sold in the Ohio Department of Transportation - Surplus Auction Marketplace
Please see attached inventory sheet for included items and quantity breakdown.
- (1) Titan 20.5 / 25
- (1) Denman 20.5 / 25
- (1) Michelin (1) 11R / 22.5
- (1) Goodyear (1) 11.00 / 20
- (2) Sets of Hang-on Forks
- Werk Brau Coupler Forks
- (2) Each 40" Werk Brau Ditching Buckets - fit Case 580 Backhoe
- (1) Each 1' Werk Brau Tooth Bucket - fits Case 580 Backhoe
As is, Where is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Location Contact: Kimberly Conklin 419-207-2867 email@example.com
Public Inspection Date: By Appointment Only
Location:ODOT District 3 - LOR - 405 West Lorain St, SR-511, Oberlin, OH 44074
Removal Date: By Appointment Only
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Ohio Department of Transportation - Surplus terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Ohio Department of Transportation - Surplus Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Ohio sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup. Hours are 8am - 2pm EST.
- Each item is sold AS IS, WHERE-IS, with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied. Sales are final.
- Buyer must contact the ODOT employee listed and make an appointment for pick-up. All items must be picked up within ten (10) calendar days of sale date.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
- Employees may not aid in the removal process.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com