|/ / /|
Lot of Miscellaneous Medical Supplies; Unit# 32946-33612-001
This item is sold in the State of Tennessee Auction Marketplace
CONDITION UNKNOWN, REPORTED AS EXPIRED
Lot of Miscellaneous Medical Supplies Quantity: 1
Condition Unknown, reported as expired.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOADING AND SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS.
Deberry Special Needs Facility, Nashville, TN 37243
POC: Donald Sloan 615-806-0416 OR DONALD.T.SLOAN@TN.GOV for appointments for inspection and removal. Event Id: 171101
NOTICE: ALL PROPERTY BEING SOLD VIA THIS AUCTION SITE IS AS IS AND WHERE IS.
- NO SALE WILL BE SET ASIDE DUE TO ERRORS IN THE DESCRIPTION OR FOR PROPERTY NOT PERSONALLY INSPECTED BY THE BUYER.
- INSPECTION IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. INSPECTION IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY CUSTODIAN FOR INSPECTION APPOINTMENTS.
- The buyer is responsible for ALL loading and transporting of property. Property removal MUST be coordinated with the custodian.
- Documentation must be provided if property is to be released to anyone other than the listed buyer.
- The State of Tennessee does not offer packing or shipping services and cannot recommend any particular shipping company.
- BY PLACING A BID FOR THIS PROPERTY YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ON THIS SITE.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review State of Tennessee terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the State of Tennessee Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Tennessee sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup. Item must be picked up within ten (10) days from auction close. Any items not funded and removed within 10 days will be defaulted and resold in the next sale. The 10-day deadline will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Winning Buyers are required to wait 24 hours after the Item Release Form is received to pick up their item(s) and NO drop-ins are permitted the day the auction closes.
Please note the removal deadline is ten (10) days from the closing sale date. Any items not funded and removed within 10 days of the sale date will be defaulted and resold in the next sale. The 10-day deadline will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Winning Buyers are required to wait 24 hours after the Item Release Form is received to pick up their item(s) and NO drop-ins are permitted the day the auction closes. NO EXCEPTIONS.
SUCCESSFUL BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOADING AND REMOVAL OF ANY AND ALL PROPERTY AWARDED TO THEM FROM THE EXACT PLACE WHERE THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED. The purchaser will lose all right, title and interest to the property if it is not removed by the REMOVAL DATE as established by the State of Tennessee. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS GRANTED IF THE PROPERTY IS NOT PICKED UP IN A TIMELY MANNER. The successful Buyer will be responsible for any damages to the premises of the State of Tennessee resulting from removal of the property. The State of Tennessee will not be responsible for packaging or preparation of property for shipment. THE PURCHASER WILL NOT PARTIALLY REMOVE LOTS.
The Commissioner of the Department of General Services reserves the right to reject any and/or all offers considered as not in the best interest of the State of Tennessee. The Commissioner also reserves the right to withdraw an item at any time – including during the sale process.
All items are being sold AS-IS. Any notes or descriptions are for information only. You need to make your own decisions based on your own observations. Items often sell at very reasonable prices but sometimes need minor to major mechanical and/or cosmetic work. If you are wanting to have a high level of confidence you MUST inspect for yourself and make decisions based on this inspection. We strongly urge you to inspect on the pre-assigned inspection dates that will be posted on our website. There will be no adjustments to the final price should you find any problems with the item after the sale closes.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com