2004 Komatsu PC300LC-7L Track Excavator
Hahira, Georgia, United States.
# of Bids
Seller Supplied Information:
Enclosed Cab, Air Conditioner, Heater, 10' 4" Stick, 33 1/2" Track Shoes
The unit sustained extensive fire damage and the engine could not be started. The main components could not be operationally checked. The axle shafts have been removed and the bucket will not be included.
This item is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- All items must be paid for in full and removed from the auction site by the expressed Auction Load Out Date for the current sale. Any lots remaining past the Auction Load Out Date will be subject to transport and relocation to a storage facility at the Buyer's sole expense. The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller, Auctioneer and its agents against any and all damage, liabilities or claims or causes of actions arising out of said removal and storage. A storage fee of $40 PER DAY PER LOT will be assessed until the lot has been removed. No Load Out assistance will be available past the Auction Load Out Date. Buyer is responsible for all tear-down, transportation, and hauling arrangements.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 8am-3pm M-F; MUST Call for Appointment - Unscheduled Pickups WILL be Turned Away
Buyer MUST Schedule Pickup 48 Hours in Advance – Buyer MUST Self-Load
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)