RM of Orkney No. 244, SK, Commercial Property, 19.18 ± Title Acres
If the high bid does not meet reserve when bidding closes, the high bidder will be the first to be contacted with the opportunity to negotiate.
***This parcel will close on April 28, 2023***
Please See Seller Supplied Specifications Attached in the Documentation Section Below
Upon Placing A Bid, You Agree To And Accept These TERMS & CONDITIONS
Yorkton, SK - Closes April 28, 2023
IP MarketPlace E
1 Parcel of Real Estate:
19.18± Title Acres
5544± Sq Ft Dwelling/Commerical Building
SK/RM of Orkney No. 244
- This real estate will be sold on April 28, 2023 by reserved public auction from Marketplace-E online.
Directions To Property
- From Yorkton, SK go Southwest on Hwy 10 to Range Road 255, then 3 kms (1.86 miles) West to Township Road 2045, then .5 kms (.31 miles) North. Property is on the West side of the road.
- From Yorkton, SK go West on Hwy 52/Broadway St W 5.6 kms (3.47 miles) to Township Road 2045, then 1.5 kms (.93 miles) South. Property is on the West side of the road.
SK/RM of Orkney No. 244
Windy Acres Bed and Breakfast
Situated 3 KM West of Yorkton, SK sits the picturesque Windy Acres Bed and Breakfast. A comfortable Saskatchewan style property with a home away from home atmosphere. Sitting on 19 acres of scenic land, is a 5,544 sq ft house with 17 bedrooms, 22 bathrooms.
In addition to the main house, this property also boasts:
- 42 ft x 26 ft attached garage with in-floor heat
- 32 ft x 16 ft heated upper deck
- 32 ft x 16 ft heated lower deck
- 50 ft x 28 ft heated shop
- 12 ft x 19 ft insulated pumphouse
- Large parking lot with vehicle plug-in
The house and water are heated from a wood burning furnace and boiler. This could easily be converted to gas heat however given the efficiency of the existing system, the owners have not found it necessary, taxes $5,903.05.
This property is ideal for accommodating anyone from the individual or couple looking to get away, to weddings, family reunions, hockey teams, hunting groups, snowmobilers, golf groups and much more. Beautiful and spacious common areas exist throughout the property which is perfect for socializing. The comfort and calm of country living with all the local modern facilities.
Bidding closes on April 28, 2023, so register today to place your bid on this unique opportunity in the heart of Saskatchewan.
Property may be viewed by appointment
- For More Information:
866.490.3081 | email@example.com
- Brokerage: Ritchie Bros Real Estate Services Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
Successful bidders are required to pay a transaction fee
Each purchased Lot will be subject to a transaction fee (+ GST & + PST if applicable) of:
10% transaction fee on all Lots selling for $12,000 or less or
4.85% on all Lots selling for over $12,000, up to $75,000, with a minimum fee of $1,200 per Lot or
$3,638 on all Lots selling for over $75,000 (in the currency of the auction).
The transaction fee applies to on-site, online and proxy purchases.
This listing is offered with a reserve. If the reserve amount is met, the listing will be awarded and an invoice will be sent to the winning Buyer. If the highest offer does not meet the reserve amount, the Seller has 2 business days to review the offer and decide whether to accept or decline the offer.