|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Camex Your #1 source for specialized transportation equipment for the oil & gas, mining, pipeline, infrastructure and environmental industries.
CAMEX TWIN STEER 360" DOUBLE SET-BACK OILFIELD BED TRUCK RIG-UP.....Tulsa RN130 (65 Ton) hydraulic drive main winch, Tulsa RN50 (25 Ton) hydraulic drive 2nd winch, In cab full function air over hydraulic Control Console for internal operation, Externally mounted hydraulic valve bank for outside operation, Heavy duty steel Oilfield front bumper c/w skid plate & grill gaurd, Heavy duty steel headache rack c/w winch cage and chain/boomer hangers, Air lift "D" sign, 9'4" x 31' Oilfield Bed c/w 10" deep formed T1 side rails, , Chute & trough c/w guide rollers & skirt roller assembly for 2nd winch, 7" center lift roll, 6" triple loaded gin poles, Hydraulic pole risers, Hydraulic flip-over 5th wheel, Removeable 5th wheel ramps, 12 3/4" live tail roll c/w two sets of support rollers & tail skirt, 6'1" roll height, Two sets of tire chain hangers c/w chain-up lights and removeable mud flaps, Two (2'x2'x4') under deck storage boxes c/w dual polished aluminum doors, Under deck chain rack c/w cable basket,100 gallon hydraulic oil tank, Complete LED light package, Swing out wide load lights, Five rear work lights.
40,000 Steers, 70,000 lbs SISU Rears, 7.01 GEARS, 29' Deck, Cummins ISX 550HP
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Camex terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Camex Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Alberta sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Buyer MUST Call 48 Hours in Advance of Pickup - Buyer MUST Self Load
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
Brandt Truck Rigging & Trailers