|/ / /|
2008 Chevrolet Impala Sedan - 1017863 / D12-02
This item is sold in the Ohio Department of Transportation - Rolling Stock Auction Marketplace
Mileage: 129,030 Miles
GM 6 Cylinder 3.5L Gasoline Engine, Automatic Tranmission
The unit is fully operational.
As is, Where is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Location Contact: Dan Moncol 216-584-2246
Public Inspection Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019 (8:00AM - 3:00PM)
Location: ODOT District 12, 5500 Transportation Blvd, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Removal Date: By Appointment Only
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Ohio Department of Transportation - Rolling Stock terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Ohio Department of Transportation - Rolling Stock Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Ohio sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup. Hours are Mon-Fri (8am - 2pm EST).
- Buyer must contact the ODOT employee listed and make an appointment for pick-up. All items must be picked up within ten (10) calendar days of sale date.
- For titled items: Once payment for item is received, a Release Form will be sent to the Buyer. Once the vehicles/equipment are physically removed from ODOT property, ODOT will mail the title to the Buyer via USPS Certified Mail.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
- Employees may not aid in the removal process.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com