|/ / /|
This item is sold in the Leake Marketplace
- 540ci V8 engine with Merlin short block
- 6-speed Richmond Gear manual transmission
- Power steering and power brakes
- Chevrolet aluminum heads
- Hydraulic roller cam, lifters and rockers
- Winters Tri-Power aluminum intake
- 7-quart oil pan
- Custom Tubular Automotive headers with 3" side pipes
- Tilt steering column
- Adjustable strut rods, VP&B 330lb rear spring, QA1 rear shocks and heavy duty half shaft U-joints
- Nicknamed "The Beast"
- Includes hardtop
- Call Leake Auction at 602.442.3380 for more information
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Leake Marketplace terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Leake Marketplace Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Arizona sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
All purchases must be removed from the premises the first business day following the auction
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
- For questions about the vehicles and shipping related matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-442-3380.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com