|/ / /|
1996 Chevrolet Kodiak C7H042 Dump truck Single axle Dump Truck
This item is sold in the City of Cincinnati Auction Marketplace
1996 Chevrolet Kodiak C7H042 Single axle dump truck. 7.0 Liter 427 Ci. gas motor. Has Air Conditioning. Good tires. Plow frame and cylinder. Spreader on rear. Needs Fuel pump and Starter. Has bad motor mount and trans mount. Has been sitting. Needs batteries. MUST TOW. Has trailer hitch. Has rust. See pictures. LOW MILES. 30000.GVWR.
**Public Inspection Date: Item available to view on August 23rd from 10am-3pm at 1106 Bates Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45225**
Questions & Answers about this item
Please review City of Cincinnati terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the City of Cincinnati Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 7 days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Ohio sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- We do not guarantee current registration or that this item will meet local emission requirements. Titles/titling docs may be delayed due to extended processing times at DMV.
- All bids cannot be retracted and are binding until 2 business days after the auction ends. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM (no national holiday pickups).
Items auctioned are for pickup only. Bidders and transporter MUST show the ( item release form) at the visitors enterance on the back corner office at 1106 Bates Ave. Cincinnati Ohio 45225 for Pick up and titles.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
Employees may assist with the loading and removal process. Fleet has a forklift to aid in loading.
No exceptions will be considered.
All items not removed by the (8) business day removal deadline will be deemed abandoned and may be disposed of or resold by the City of Cincinnati.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com