|/ / /|
1986 Cessna 182R Aircraft - R 68756; Tag 13268; L-001
This item is sold in the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Auction Marketplace
- Total Time Airframe: 3436.20
- Total Time Engine: 1463.9
- Total Time Propeller Since Overhaul: 186.6
- Equipment List:
- Serial #: 18268586
- Audio Panel: GMA340
- Multi-Function Display: GX 20 (Inoperable)
- Comm/Nav/GPS 1: Garmin 530
- Comm/Nav/GPS 2: Garmin 430
- Transponder: Garmin 330
- Garmin GDL 90 (Not ADS-B approved)
- Autopilot: Stec 60.2
- King KCS 55A HSI
- 3M WX-1000 Stormscope
- Comes with many spare parts including:
- Spare Propeller
- Starter adapter drive
- Complete set of seats.
POC for Inspections/Questions: Aircraft available for ground inspection only. Aircraft and aircraft logbook can be viewed by appointment only. Contact Keith Doersom at 717-346-4352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Bill of Sale will be provided upon the completion of the purchase. The purchaser is responsible for submitting the Bill of Sale to the FAA and providing proof of submission to PennDOT's Bureau of Aviation.
As-is, Where-is and with all faults. Inspection is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Location: Commonwealth of PA - PA Dept of Transportation - Capital City Airport, 210 Airport Rd, New Cumberland, PA 17070
Removal Date: By Appointment Only
Buyer is responsible for ALL removal related equipment and requirements. There is no loading, dismantling or removal assistance available at this location.
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Commonwealth of PA: DGS Agencies Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup. Hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 2pm EST.
- The Commonwealth of PA will not provide any removal assistance to buyers including dismantling, moving, loading, providing tools, storage, clean-up, etc. Buyer is responsible for obtaining proper equipment and man power to load and transport items. All items purchased must be removed from location. Onsite disposal is prohibited.
- Any item that is not picked up within the (10) ten calendar days of the sale date, the item will be considered abandoned and re-sold by the Commonwealth of PA; unless otherwise noted in the Marketplace Terms & Conditions. All abandonments are non-refundable.
- Items auctioned are for pickup only.
- Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
- No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact
GovPlanet Customer Service