|/ / /|
2 1/2 TON M35A2C HARDTOP 6X6 MILITARY TRUCK.
This item is sold in the Midwest Military Equipment
M35A2C MILITARY 6X6 CARGO TRUCK
- Twin Spring Ride Seats
- Black & Green Two-Tone Paint
- New Light Len's & Reflectors
- Engine oil & Fuel Filters Just Serviced
- Hard Top Cab
- Dropside Bed
- 75% or better stock NDT tires mounted on stock wheels
- The Engine is the LDT-465-1d multi fuel that is clean and runs excellent.
- Behind that is a 5 speed Spicer overdrive transmission.
- 2 speed Rockwell transfer case with air shift for the 6x6.
- Rockwell axles with 6.72 gears
-Included are a nice set of Camo Troop Seats
- Top speed is 50-55mph
- Clean On Road Use Title In Hand
- The truck runs and drives great down the road for a big truck.
We are Able To Help Arrange Shipping Anywhere In The USA
We are a full time shop that specializes in only military equipment!
We can add or do anything to these trucks one might desire! Custom paint, bed-liner, cargo covers, led lights, hard tops, troop seats, tool kits, wheels & tires, offroad lights and maintenance services. If you want a Red, Silver or Pink truck we can do it!!! We also build trucks to order! If there is anything you are looking for give us a call and see if we can help you out!!!
Questions & Answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
Please review Midwest Military Equipment terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Midwest Military Equipment Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Missouri sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (additional fee will apply).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Call 24hrs in advance for scheduling Joe Thatcher ph. (636) 900-9046
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com