2004 Miller Big Blue 400D CC Engine Driven Welder
Hartford, Wisconsin, United States.
You will confirm this purchase on the next page.
120 Volt Receptacles, 240 Volt Receptacles, Deutz F3L2011 Diesel Engine, S/A, Ball Hitch, Portable. The engine runs. The welder was not operationally checked **Upon request, a bill of sale will be provided to convey ownership**
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Notices & Restrictions
Bidders from Canada: Before bidding, please check with your Registrar of Imported Vehicles (RIV) regarding admissibility of this vehicle into Canada. Why?
- Within 3 business days after the purchase, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Wisconsin sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee based on the final selling price:
- Payment methods:
- Wire transfer (recommended)
- Credit card for full payments up to $5,000.
- All purchases are binding and cannot be cancelled. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Shipping cost not included. Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the purchase, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours: M-F 8-4
Must call 24 hours in advance to arrange pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)