2008 Sterling Bullet S/A Utility Truck w/ Ditch Witch FM5 Mud Mixing System
San Jose, California, United States.
# of Offers
# of Watchers
Cummins ISB305 6.7L Engine, 305 Adv. Horsepower, Automatic Transmission, 168" Wheel Base, 7,000 lb. Front Axle, 12,000 lb. Rears, Uni-Span Body, Spring Type Suspension, 12' x 8' Bed with Cab Guard & Over the Cab Rack. (6) Tool Boxes, 300 Gallon Tank, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Tilt Steering Wheel. The engine started and ran. The drivetrain engaged in forward and reverse. The mud mixing system was not operationally checked. The main components appear to be in place and operational. ***The directional drill and trailer are being sold separately under item number 801208.***
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine Serial Number||57834460|
|Adv. Engine Horsepower:||305 Adv. Horsepower @ 2900 RPM|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||Automatic Transmission|
|Front Axle Capacity:||7,000 lb.|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||12,000 lb.|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|Dual Fuel Tanks:||No|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to California sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Contact at least 24hrs in advance for approval and coordination.
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing solutions you can trust
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved in advance of the auction. Here are two companies we recommend who specialize in equipment financing:
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
Get a Pre-Approved Line of Credit
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)