2006 Volvo VNL T/A Conventional w/ Sleeper
Pineville, North Carolina, United States.
Volvo VED12 12.1L Engine, 465 Adv. Horsepower, 232" Wheel Base, 12,500 lb. Front Axle, 38,000 lb. Rears, 77” Raised Roof, Air Ride Cab, Sliding 5th Wheel, Sun Visor, Cab Extenders, Roof Fairing, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Dual High Back Seats, Tilt Steering Wheel, Telescopic Steering Wheel, Dual Bunks, Sleeper Climate Controls. The engine and unit is not complete. The transmission has been removed and is missing. The main components could not be operationally checked.***Seller comments: The Truck can be restored, engine is not blown but is missing parts.***
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|Engine Displacement:||12.1L Engine|
|Engine Serial Number||501662|
|Adv. Engine Horsepower:||465 Adv Horsepower; @ 1800 RPM|
|Transmission Make:||Missing; No data found|
|Wheel Base:||232" Wheel Base|
|Rear Axle Ratio:||3.58|
|Front Axle Capacity:||12,500 lb. Front Axle|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||38,000 lb. Rears|
|GVWR:||50,500 lb. GVWR|
|Tire Size:||Front: 11R22.5; Rear: 205/75R22.5|
|Interior:||Signature; 77” Raised Roof|
|Air Ride Cab:||Yes|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||150 gal. Left; 150 gal. Right|
|5th Wheel Type:||Sliding 5th Wheel|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to North Carolina sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Buyer MUST call for appointment-unscheduled pickups WILL be turned away
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Buyer MUST call 48 hours prior to pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Need to finance your truck purchase? Get pre-approved and be ready to bid on auction day.
Apply now for pre-approved auction financing through Express.
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)