|Engine Serial Number||WAX15185|
|Adv. Engine Horsepower:||300 Adv Horsepower; @ 2,200 RPM|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||6 Speed; Automatic|
|Rear Axle Ratio:||4.63|
|Front Axle Capacity:||8,000 lb.|
|Rear Axle Capacity:||11,500 lb.|
2006 Freightliner M2 106 Crew Cab S/A Conventional Day Cab
IronPlanet Inspection Report
|Steerable Air Lift Pusher Axle:||No|
|Air Lift Pusher Axle:||No|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Air Ride Suspension|
|Dual Steering Boxes:||No|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||80 gal. Left; 80 gal. Right|
|Hydraulic and Fuel Tank Integrated:||No|
|Vacuum / Blower Motor:||No|
|5th Wheel Type:||Fixed 5th Wheel|
|date of analysis||Jul 03, 2013|
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to California sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 20 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
- For Buyers in the United States IronPlanet hereby notifies you that the consigners of certain pieces of Equipment may have assigned to a qualified intermediary their rights, but not their obligations, for purposes of effecting a deferred Like-Kind Exchange under section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and applicable regulations.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $7,500||10% of the final selling price|
|$7,500 to $31,800||3.85% of the final selling price (min $750)|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
Hours: 8:00am - 3:00pm Monday - Friday
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Please call 24 hours in advance. Locked gate by appointment only!
Loading Dock NOT Available
Ramps NOT Available Forklift Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing solutions you can trust
Get Low Monthly Payments | Get Instant Funding
Cat Financial - Capital Solutions
Get a Pre-Approved Line of Credit
Get pre-approved before the auction for your trucks.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)
Place holder (To be provided by P2000)TO DO: Window size adjustments based on actual data
Engine Coverage. some text.
Transmission Coverage. blah blah.