- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
- The location information will be provided once full payment has been received.
California, United States
Zip/Postal Code: 92407
(San Bernardino County)
Shipping Estimator - Disclaimer
This Shipping Estimator tool calculates an estimate of the cost to ship an item within the United States. IronPlanet is providing our customers this tool as a convenience and for informational purposes only. The estimate does not constitute a transportation quote nor a binding agreement between you and IronPlanet. IronPlanet is not responsible for any discrepancies between the estimate provided by the tool and the actual total cost to ship an item. To get a formal transportation quote, we recommend that our customers contact one of our Transportation Partners.
You may request a quote now by contacting any of our Transportation Partners
The buyer will have the option during Checkout to automatically receive competing quotes.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt to pick up the purchased item.
- You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
- No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
- Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Transportation Release to pick the item up.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before January 5.
- This item may be subject to California sales tax. (Read more)
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
|Final Selling Price
|$1 to $7,500
||10% of the final selling price|
|$7,500 to $31,800
||3.85% of the final selling price (min $750)|
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended), certified bank check (U.S. customers only), or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get
pre-approved in advance of the auction. Here are three companies we recommend
who specialize in equipment financing:
Thank you for your interest in applying for a GE Capital loan. GE Capital
provides equipment leasing, financing and other services to deliver significant
benefits for your business. Our products and services are customized with
flexible structure and payment terms to match your unique needs and goals. In
order to start the process of applying for a loan, please complete the attached
application and email it to Ron Hayes or fax it to 1+866-401-5114.
Cat Financial - Capital Solutions
Get a Pre-Approved Line of Credit
Be prepared for
upcoming auctions by arranging a line of credit from Cat Financial. Time is
money during an auction, and seconds count. Let Cat Financial provide you with
the pre-arranged purchasing power that lets you focus on the equipment you need.
If you wish to finance your truck purchase, we recommend that you get pre-approved before the auction.
DriveItNow provides pre-qualification for IronPlanet trucks. Through DriveItNow, you can securely pre-qualify for financing online without providing confidential information such as your social security number or date of birth. There is also NO impact on your credit score. Click on the monthly payment or “Get Financing” link from any live auction truck listing to get started. DriveItNow is a service provided by ACS (Automobile Consumer Services, Inc.)