2014 SJ Petro SXJ250Z Work Over Rig
Nisku, Alberta, Canada.
Double Drum, Truck-Mounted, 3,200 m Service Depth (2-7/8" Tubing Diameter), 2,000 m Workover Depth (2 7/8" Diameter), 322 Horsepower Engine, 5 Forward & 1 Reverse Draw Works Gears, Reeving system = 3 x4, 22 mm Diameter Wirelines, 21.6 m Mast, 675 KN Max Static Hook Load, 20 m Min. Turning Radius, 290 mm Min. Ground Clearance, 32% Max. Climbing Gradient, 10x6, 80km/h Max. Speed, 21.435 m x 3.2 m x 4.2 8m Dimensions, Total weight of main rig in transportation: ~40 t, ***See attached Specification PDF.***
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Notices & Restrictions
All Bidders must agree to the Seller Sales Agreement
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to Alberta sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: 8am to 4pm. Monday to Friday
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
Buyer must coordinate loadout prior to arriving at the site. There may be charges to the buyer for load out when a forklift is used. Any loads requiring a crane will be organized by Ritchie Bros and charged to the buyer.
Loading Dock Available
Ramps NOT Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)