2011 Tadano GR-700EX Rough Terrain Crane
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Australian sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Click here for more information We've selected Tomkinson Global Logistics to be our preferred shipping partner in Australia. Tomkinson Global Logistics provide a comprehensive range of freight logistics solutions suitable for all cargo types and destinations.
Click here for more information
Financing Solutions You Can Count On
Looking to finance your purchase? Get pre-approved today so you won't miss out on the action.
Find out more about our truck & equipment financing partners below.
Be Ready to Buy with Pre-Appoved Financing
Getting the right financing can be the difference between a winning bid and missing out on the equipment you need for your business. Ritchie Bros. Financial Services is here to make sure you're in a competitive position at auction time. We've partnered with trusted, local Australian, financiers PMG Finance and Iron Capital to provide flexible financing choices and fast, easy approvals.
Take advantage of:
- Financing for all industries: construction, agriculture, transportation, mining and more
- Up to 100% financing with $0 down
- Competitive financing rates - best rate on the day
- Flexible plans and predictable, low monthly payments
- Buy anywhere, pre-approvals not limited to IronPlanet or Ritchie Bros. purchases
Ready to apply? It's fast, easy and obligation-free
Rent-to-purchase - a flexible financing alternative
Rent the equipment you need, without disrupting your cash flow, using our Rent-to-Purchase options. This enables you to build equity into the equipment by providing you with the option to puchase at the end of the rental period.
Buy Global, Pay Local
Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (RBFS) is excited to bring our Australian customers a convenient, all-in-one way to buy equipment from around the world and receive it locally while paying in your home currency!
RBFS can provide the currency exchange, freight and clearance in Australia to give you one landed cost. No more bank restrictions. It's an easy process and it applies to both Ritchie Bros. and Iron Planet auctions worldwide.
How it works:
- Choose equipment you want at select Ritchie Bros. and IronPlanet international
- Auctions or at IronPlanet’s Buy Now online daily marketplace
- Get your purchase pre-approved by Ritchie Bros. Financial Services to be delivered to Australia
- Register online or in-person for the auction, then bid for the equipment
- RBFS pays for the equipment and ships to Australia ready for collection
- Upon arrival, you can pay for the equipment, or take advantage of RBFS’ Rent-to-Purchase option that offers fully refunded fees
Now you can access Ritchie Bros.' global inventory of equipment without the difficulty of arranging trade finance, shipping and customs clearance.
Contact Richard Lewis at Ritchie Bros. Financial Services on +61 2-9958-4381 now to arrange a chat and have a pre-approval ready for the next Ritchie Bros. or Iron Planet auctions.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)