2010 Grove RT9130E Rough Terrain Crane
Chilliwack, British Columbia, Canada.
130 Ton Capacity, Swing Away Jib, Johnson Brand 80 Ton Load Block, Load Moment Indicator, Air Conditioner, Heater, Cummins Engine
The unit sustained extensive fire damage on 2/8/18 and the engine could not be started. It is reported that the boom was up at the time of the fire. The crane was running at the time of the fire. It is believed they were retracting the boom in anticipation of a lift. The coupling came unscrewed leading to a hydraulic oil fire. The fire lasted about 30 minutes before the fire department was able to extinguish it. The unit has been partially disassembled and the main components could not be operationally checked.
Please click on links below for Damage Appraisal and Fire Investigation.
This item is sold AS IS WHERE IS with all faults and no warranties expressed or implied.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Notices & Restrictions
After the lot closes, the Seller will decide either to accept or reject the high offer. If the Seller accepts, an invoice will be issued and the lot will transact. If the Seller rejects, the Buyer will be notified and there will be no sale. A Seller award decision is expected withing 5 business days of the close date.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to British Columbia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)