Lot 903 - Cat 330BL Track Excavator
|date of analysis||Feb 07, 2017||Feb 07, 2017|
|Lead||1.93 PPM||0 PPM|
|Chromium||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Copper||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Silver||2.18 PPM||1.56 PPM|
|Nickel||0.7 PPM||0.33 PPM|
|Tin||0 PPM||0 PPM|
|Aluminum||3.51 PPM||3.2 PPM|
|Silicon||11.11 PPM||15.48 PPM|
|Iron||16.2 PPM||13.19 PPM|
This item is offered with IronClad Assurance® protection. With IronClad Assurance®, if a buyer discovers that the item is not substantially in the condition as represented in this inspection report, the buyer may submit a written dispute claim to IronPlanet. Following submission of a written dispute claim, IronPlanet will investigate the claim, re-inspecting the equipment item as necessary, and determine a fair and mutually beneficial resolution. Please note that IronPlanet inspections are performed solely for the purpose of reporting the visible condition of the equipment's major systems and attachments on the day of the inspection and do not include load testing or digging/lifting. These inspections are not designed nor intended to detect latent defects, or conditions that could only be found in connection with the physical dismantling of the equipment or the use of diagnostic tools or techniques. This inspection report includes ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the item. Knowledgeable buyers are expected to carefully review all of the available information in the inspection report, including all photographs, in order to make the best bidding and buying decision possible.
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
- All items must be paid for in full and removed from the auction site by the expressed Auction Load Out Date for the current sale. Any lots remaining past the Auction Load Out Date will be subject to transport and relocation to a storage facility at the Buyer's sole expense. The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller, Auctioneer and its agents against any and all damage, liabilities or claims or causes of actions arising out of said removal and storage. A storage fee of $40 PER DAY PER LOT will be assessed until the lot has been removed. No Load Out assistance will be available past the Auction Load Out Date. Buyer is responsible for all tear-down, transportation, and hauling arrangements.
- If Buyer fails to remove the equipment within 60 days or if the accrued storage charges have exceeded the value of the stored lot, the equipment may be deemed abandoned and disposed of by Cat Auction Services at its sole discretion.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing Solutions You Can Count On
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved in advance of the auction. Our option for equipment financing is Cat Financial. See details below:
Cat Financial Get a Pre-Approved Line of Credit
If you need a financial solution for the upcoming auction, Cat Financial can assist with your financial needs. They know that getting your work done is a priority. They can make it easier and faster to get to work by providing traditional and customized financing and insurance solutions for used equipment purchased. They also offer Commercial Account line of credit that lets you pay for parts, service, attachments and rentals now, or later. Contact Cat Financial today at 800-651-0567 and see what options are available to you.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)