Approximately (1,400) Novatel Wireless SA2100 MiFi Systems
This item is sold in the Pioneer Natural Resources Marketplace
|Novatel Wireless||SA2100||Approx 1,400|
|GPS Mounting Bracket||1,344|
Please see the attached Novatel Spec Sheet to the right.
Vehicle ready for 12V or 24V. Securely connect, collect and transmit valuable field data quickly and easily, just install and deploy – no complicated configurations or programming necessary. With cloud-enabled N4A™ Device Manager software, any number of devices can be easily managed and monitored around the globe in a cost-efficient and scalable manner. The N4A™ Device Manager features remote management and monitoring from a central location to configure, monitor, manage and even update devices and assets all over the air, minimizing costly onsite visits.
Questions & Answers about this item
Please review Pioneer Natural Resources Marketplace terms and conditions.
Placing a bid on this item indicates your acceptance of the Pioneer Natural Resources Marketplace Conditions of Business.
NOTE: This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item is subject to Texas sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
(Must call 24hrs in advance to schedule pickup. Load out assistance may be subject to load out fees.)
Items auctioned are for pickup only.
Packaging, shipping and removal are the sole responsibility of the bidder.
Employees may not aid in the removal process.
No exceptions will be considered.
For questions about the item, please contact at CustomerCare@ironplanet.com