JCI 1200LS Standard Closed Circuit Portable Crusher Plant
Oliver, British Columbia, Canada.
*** SELLER is offering to transport unit across the border for pick up in Orville, WA. if required **** 150 HP JCI 1200 LS Cone Crusher, Aggregate Machinery 5163F30D1917 5’ x 16’ Three Deck Horizontal Screen, 10 HP 36” x 50’ Hydraulic Raise Feed Conveyor, 15 HP 48” x 20’ Under Screen End Discharge Conveyor, 15 HP 32” x 31’ Under Crusher Discharge Conveyor, AMI Thunderbird II 57’ Tri/A Chassis, Hydraulic Leveling. Seller comments: New belts, recently painted, Includes a 200hp engine, 2 shives and cone has been rebuilt only did 1 job. 500 hrs. aprox. **Seller States: Crusher is on 2009 AMI Thunderbird II 57 foot Tri/A Chassis. There was no electrical power supply available to check the operation. IronPlanet cannot generate a NAFTA Certificate for this unit. Buyers from Mexico and US should check with their export agent to determine if any additional fees apply. *** Click on the link below for Seller Supplied Maintenance Records , Seller Comments: Year of manufacture is 1997.
Please note that you are bidding on an item offered without IronClad Assurance®. Only basic item condition details are provided for your review and consideration in a purchase decision.
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
- Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
- This item may be subject to British Columbia sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
Shipping & Pick Up Details
- Buyer is responsible for all costs related to transporting the item.
- Item must be picked up within 8 business days of the auction, or the buyer will incur storage charges.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours of operation are subject to change for Holiday Schedules
You must call at least 24 hours in advance to schedule pickup
No Loading Dock, Ramps, or Forklift Available: Only RGN or trailers with ramps can be used to pick up this item at this location. Seller will not allow item to be loaded on a step-deck or flatbed trailer without the appropriate ramps.
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)
+1-925-225-8600 (outside U.S.)
+1-925-225-8610 (outside U.S.)